eXperT-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Rifleman wanna join to eXp

3 posters

Go down

Old Rifleman wanna join to eXp Empty Old Rifleman wanna join to eXp

Post  Cord Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am

Hello gentlemen not ladies
Iam CORD but i have some other nicks in past , for example ParkouR , RafaeL. Iam from Poland and iam 18 . I have played COJ for 2 years , but i have a long break , `couse my PC was crashed and i was back to game 6 months ago . Now iam trying recover my skills and get some frags in game. I have have some clans in COJ : SS , UGH and QK. My xfrire is leatherstocking1 but now i have new cort13 , `couse many people have my old xf and i dont like all . I played with with many members of eXp clan : VioneT , Blake , Blood and PROs . I like playing as sniper , miner , rifleman and i like almost all maps , except for St Petes gate , Burrito . I think it is all about me , if u have some questions to me , iam waiting on xf. See you in game and Good Luck !!!

Cord

Cord

Back to top Go down

Old Rifleman wanna join to eXp Empty P.S

Post  Cord Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:55 am

I forgot write on my apply why i wanna join , so sorry . I wanna join , `couse you re legendary team in coj , u re very good players and nice people . I will be proud if i can play with eXp TAG in game cya

Cord

Back to top Go down

Old Rifleman wanna join to eXp Empty Re: Old Rifleman wanna join to eXp

Post  -=[eXp]=-Blood Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:54 am

Hi

exp is not active in coj...
I dont know what to say, we recruit kitty recently cause he was good player and good miner.
I can say YES to give u trial for test but i dont know...
-=[eXp]=-Blood
-=[eXp]=-Blood

Back to top Go down

Post  -=[eXp]=-Blake Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:45 am

It is true we are inactive in game, but if you really want to join us, i think we can give a chance. I vote for trial too.
-=[eXp]=-Blake
-=[eXp]=-Blake

Back to top Go down

Old Rifleman wanna join to eXp Empty lol

Post  -=[eXp]=-DannY Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Can I say anything bros? I saw you once on public and I don't think that you are good player for us , eXp is star clan , and I want to preserve it . But ok let's give him chance , if I can vote I will be for trial but if not, don't see on it . lol
-=[eXp]=-DannY
-=[eXp]=-DannY

http://www.expert-team.jimdo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down